Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Toothbrush

10/12/08

10.00 am - 12.20 am
I spent about 2 hours doing Maths PBIL (Problem Based Independent Learning).
The question is quite though.We've got to finish it within this mont and submit it by next month.


After that,I went to Johore Bahru to pay a visit to my friends.It was a troublesome journey.
Then , Din and I was invited by a friend to to have a big feast with his relatives.

We grabbed the chance for free dinner without hesitation.

On the way back to my friend house,I realized that I forgot to bring my personal toothbrush.
So,when we stopped at a shop,I spent around 4 bucks for a toothbrush.

To make it short,when we reached home and rested a little bit, I realized that I forgot to take back my toothbrush from my friend's car.Oh man........
"What a waste?!".........


So, I did not have the chance to brush my teeth at that night.I only used my very clean finger to brush it with toothpaste.....=)

4 comments:

  1. salam. syahmul... emm, add la chatbox at the right side of ur blog... easier for us to chat with u^^... anyway, gambatte kudasai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cik abang sayang...heheh.

    link blog ana ngan suheb terbalik la...0_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhu.. cik abang.. takkan dua org budak kampung tu je yg nta nk link.. link laa skali ngan ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. sori2 budak bandar pun ade gak...
    by the way , I've created a room "exsmih" for us in the chat box on the right. can you see how concern I am ?
    LoL

    ReplyDelete