Monday, August 31, 2009

Can't Wait for Attachment

yes .. I can't wait anymore ..left only about 1 week for my Industrial Training to commence at ST Electronics(Info-Software System) Pte Ltd .

so let me do some research about the company itself.

ST stands for Singapore Technologies .. The company has many departments which are :
- Large-Scale Systems Group
- Info Comm
- Satcom & Sensor Systems
- Info-Software Systems
- Training & Simulation Systems

STEE-InfoSoft is a Command, Control and Intelligence solutions provider. It provides superior defence simulation applications, homeland security systems and enterprise solutions to both civil and defence customers worldwide. Recently, STEE-InfoSoft has been awarded an S$8.2m contract by the Singapore Land Authority (SLA)to do some projects related to private and HDB properties registration system.

According to my Liason Officer, I am the only one who got posted to ST Electronics(Info-Software). I'm not sure whether there would be other interns from other institues or not. The ITP will be for about 6 weeks. The exiting part is that I'll be doing some programming stuff and they will teach me extra related stuff. Alhamdulillah I'll be able to do a job that I have passion for it.. Moreover , I am so grateful to be able to work for a reputable company when businesses are not doing so well.

That's all for today. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment