Thursday, November 5, 2009

Introduction to Hackers(short version)

bEFORE you proceed to read, here are a few reminders:
1. This is just a short version. Please don't expect to include hackers ethics and laws. I'm a lazy jerk.(go google it yourself)
2. This post is very shallow as I dont intend to really explain about hackers not because I don't know, but It just not really suitable for reading.
3. Confidential information about the techniques and tools used will not be given.

Who are the hackers ?
Individuals who seek to gain access into computer systems or to make such systems unusable.


So basically, hackers are catagorized into 3 types which are :
1. Black hat
2. White hat
3. Grey hat

What on earth are those? Rilex! One at a time ^^

1.Black hat:
They are harmful and always performs destructive activities. Also known as 'crackers'.

2.White hat:
Individuals who have mastered the hacker skills and using those skills for defensive purposes. Also known as security analyst.

3.Grey hat:
Individuals who work both offensively and defensively. They can be good as well as bad.

Well, actually I've got many things to say.. But if I were to include the ethics, etc, it will be a pain in the *&^%.

I'm so lazy to type you know. Such a lazy jerk I am....
jyjy

No comments:

Post a Comment