Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Grab A Bike ! Go Green !

Yeah that's right ! Burn some of your fats slackers . You already now that we are facing a bad global warming because of the excessive pollution . As a responsible human , let us cycle together to minimize the transport expenses as well as to reduce the pollution . Its like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone .

Talk is easy , I know . Probably you will said , " you just talk without action" . Who said that again and I'll chop his head ...nah just kidding . I'm not that cruel . .. I'm not forcing you , I'm just suggesting . Nothing more and nothing less.

Once upon a day on last month if I'm not mistaken . I wanted to ride a bike as my main transportation to Singapore Polytechnic (SP) . Before I decided that , I've got to test the route and the time taken first . So , one day I decided to cycle all the way to my school and back home . Hey!Probably you can't imagine what have I gone through if you refer to my last year post . I cycled about 12 km within 1 hours and 40 minutes . Then , I cycled 12 km back . It was damn tiring like @#$% .

I thought I won't cycle like that ever again . But , to my luck , the history repeated itself again . It took me 2 and half hours to reach SP from Jurong East . It was like "damn it ! I should not be alive " . Actually , you just need 1 hour to reach SP from Jurong East IF you are not lost . To my luck again , I lost my way and I ended up cycling to commonwealth , west coast and finally I reached clementi . I was really exhausted . Luckily I brought up my kit with me that is a fisherman cap , pair of gloves and arm covers(I don't what is it called).

When I reached SP , I bought a waffle with 2 scoops of ice-cream to refresh myself . Then , I took my bicycle again and cycled my way back home . The journey back is about 1 hour as I did not lost . I was extremely happy T\the moment I reached home ..

The conclusion is , if your workplace , study place or whatever is near , I suggest you grab your bicycle and go green . Why ? To minimize the monthly expenses as well as to reduce pollution released by public transports or whatever transport that releases harmful gases... I hope you enjoyed by reading this simple story of mine.

4 comments:

  1. ha3..
    setuju!

    (msti syahmul da smkn tough skrg.byk exercise.ha3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. xdela . . . hmm . . well ,maybe yes and maybe no..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ''if you not lost....''
    ha3
    I like this word

    ReplyDelete