Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Beginning Of Year 2

Finally I started my life again as a year 2 students . Whoa!! I am so excited man!
Its been 1 week since my class started . I posted my module list below.

Module list :
- Build Your Own Computer(elective)
- Microcontroller Technology
- Mathematics
- Analog System
- Critical Reasoning Skilss
- Design And Innovation Project
- Data Structure And Algorithm (favorite)
- Marketing (under Business Diploma+)

Right now I am searching for a programming text book to be included in my personal library . The book title is "Introduction To Programming With C++" Pearson Edition If I'm not mistaken . I want to use that book as my main reference for c++ complicated questions , methods and problems . That is the best book according to my lecturer after he analyzed tons of programming books out there.

Well , I've learned c++ last year . But , this year we do the practical programming I think =p

No comments:

Post a Comment