Monday, December 21, 2009

3rd Year Specialization

Finally I've decided to specialize in Computer Netwroking and Computer Systems..

Althought, I don't like Networking, and Higher Mathematics(under Systems), I still carry on with my plan? Why? Because I can't keep on running from the fact that mathematics, binary numbers and engineering are one. Moreover, the more I tried to run from subjects that I don't like, the more I will end up doing it as I said before in my previous Batch 9 blog post.

I did not manage to score that well during my practical test because I was totally lost while trying to understand the working principles of Networking protocols, concepts as well as hacking concepts. The only practical test that I score was Server Management as it was too easy for me...hehe....

Anyway, I don't regret it now. During the mid-semester test, I started to see the pictures and I know those subjects are easy to score if you put some love on it.. hehe..And I was totally blown out with the results...For some reasons, maybe because I was lucky abit, I managed to score almost all subjects except mathematics.. and the most funny thing is that I managed to score the highest in my class for subjects that I did not do well during my practical... How I wish I studied like that during practical... I was laughing at myself like h**l... haha..

Now, with someone's(XxEvexX) special besides me, I am determined to score on every subjects starting from the coming terms onwards ...got to tie the knot fast nih.. ... hehe... blek ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment