Thursday, December 24, 2009

Final Year Project

Finally, the moment that I've been waiting for... jeng...jeng...

I think the title has done pretty much explaination about what am I going to type. ..hehe..

So, basically, what I need to do is, do some research regarding the technology areas provided and choose 3 of them only and rank them accordingly to your interest.

The next step is, find dedicated, committed, motivated and smart team members.. This is the challenging part as I only have 1 person in mind who fulfilled my requirements... Why did I make such requirements? Because I wanted to have a perfect team whereby the discussions will be dynamic and everyone would be able to contribute their parts.

I don't want to go through past experiences again whereby I felt that I have done everyting alone although they did so called part of the work load. The new aim is to have the perfect team, be eligible to participate in SPINNOVEX as well as score distinction for FYP projects.

So here are the list of technology areas that I'm interested in :
- Consumer Electronics
- Technology Center of Wireless Communications
- Digital Network
- Advanced Robotics & Intelligence
- CXD

I don't think that I need to explain do I?

Ok.. hoping for the best.... "fail to plain is plain to fail"..

"S3S"

No comments:

Post a Comment