Sunday, May 17, 2009

Goal Setting

What do I want to achieve in year2/sem1/2009 ?
  • I want my GPA to be at least 4.0
  • I want to be damn good at programming
  • I want to think like a programmer
  • I want to be damn creative an innovative
  • I want to synchronize my thoughts with my goals

Where do you want to do you Industrial Training(ITP) ?

SP will offer overseas ITP as well as local ITP . For OITP , your GPA must be outstanding . Local ITP also good if they assign you to a good company based on your result . My ITP period will be on this coming september for 6 weeks .
Well , I pray for the best choice for me.

What do you want to achieve in your second year ?
  • To be able to eliminate my competitors
  • To be in the top 5% of Computer Engineering students

What do you want to get everyday ?

  • Bless from Allah
  • Happiness
  • Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment