Thursday, May 28, 2009

Learn To Love What You Hate

The title seems a bit complicated right ?

I bet so . What leads me to write this post ? Who knows .... . . .

Here we go !

A few months ago , I realized something .


THE MORE YOU HATE SOMETHING , THE MORE THAT THING WILL HUNT YOU TO DEATH .... (not really to death)

Its creepy ...


Well , I am very sure some of you agree and have experience in the statement above . Probably you want to share it here .. .

For example , I hate electronics and mathematics last year although my result is quite good . I noticed that these 2 subjects keep hunting me and forcing me to love them .

Now , somehow I managed to change my mindset and started to try loving those subjects . GUESS what ? Actually the subjects are damn easy man . You only have to change your mindset and keep up the good attitude consistently .

Trust me my friend , it works if you apply some actions =p

Feel free to share anything .

No comments:

Post a Comment