Sunday, July 5, 2009

20 Papers for $2.00

Yeah That's right .

It happened right this morning when I was walking to the library . Someone aproached me and asked me whether I have full scape papers or not . You know why ? Becauze he was having a small class test and no one brought papers . It was about 8.30 am and there was no nearest stationary shop around . So I checked my bag and I noticed that I have enough papers to give him . He ask me to sell my papers . I was not planning to sell to him at all . But since he asked for 20 pieces , I can't say no to someone who is willing to pay for the price .

After I gave him the papers , I asked him , "how much do you want to pay ? " .

Guess what did he said ? "$3.00 can ?" .

Whoa!! "That's too much already . I think $1.00 can " .

Then he gave me $2.00 because he does not have small change so do I . I was hesitated to take that $2.00 . Then he said , "Never mind , just take it " .

So I took it . Then , both of us thanked each other .

Ok that's all I want to write . I'm going to my class now .

No comments:

Post a Comment