Friday, July 3, 2009

MST week

Talking about test or exam makes my blood boils with excitement . Isn't it cool to have test every week for example . Oh yeah ! Sure it is !

Cut the crap out !

Ok , here we go !

Basically , I've just finish my mid-sem test that was scheduled this week . It was cool and awesome bebeh ...

During the MST week , I noticed that I am totally exhausted after 1 whole day of programming . Then , the next day was mathematics . These 2 module managed to drain 90% of my energy . Another 10% was consumed during travel period .

The rest was .... alhamdulillah . I don't want to say too easy and I don't want to say I don't know.

Then , during the 2nd day of MST , I went to perform my Asar prayer at the 8th floor . After that when I took a lift down . I heard some students conservation with a lecturer that caught my attention .

Student : Teacher , I think I'm gonna fail your module .

Lecturer : Oh really ? How pitty ...

Student : You teach no good ar cher . ..

Lecturer : Yeah2 .. I know that I teach no good . .... . Almost everytime I met student who never
study for my module said so .. . I no good ... (smiling)

Student : Just joking cher .. (laughing) ... don't take it seriously (laughing)

(her friends all laughed ... I also laughed....)

When they reached their desired level , they went out from the lift.

It is normal for you to press the open button so that others can go out ...then someone will probably thank you ...And that's what I did ..

The last person to go was a chineese girl . Just before , I pressed the close button , she turned around , thanked me and waved at me with a smile . (wow .. she's so sweet...I wish I knew her)

eh , what am I thinking ? Back to the story . I met my friends back at the basement and we went to the exam room together . The test started at 5.30pm - 7.00pm . I was exhausted like h-_l because it was mathematics ma ! (sounds like chinese ? haha)

Ok that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment