Friday, July 10, 2009

Marketing Fiesta

The event was held on last Tuesday . So what kind of marketing fiesta am I talking about ? I am talking about my CA1 . We are required to do a marketing consultation in a group of 4 - 6 students . But , due to some special case , my group consist of 3 cool members only , Collumn , Wan and me .



Our job was to present the SWOT analysis to the management of Downtown East and give recommendations to improve the business there . To achieve that , we've done almost all kind of research such as databases , statistics , future potential opportunities and many more .

We managed to divide our time between stuying for Mid-Term Test and do research for this project . Yeah2 I know , it was a pain in the *@#* . To cut the long story , honestly speaking , there was many2 outstanding presenter during the presentation process . Our lecturer also said that some of us perform better than full-time marketing students . Well , probably .

Before the CA1 assasment many of us said that we can't talk about marketing for about 5 mins for every member . But , you won't believe if I said some of us find difficulties to stop after they've started to talk about marketing . They even covered hot topics like investment , trading , association , compability and etc .



Eh! Actually I have so many things to write . But , I feel so lazy to write . You all can just imagine the story without the ending . Ok ? See ya ..

No comments:

Post a Comment