Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Treassure

Nah .. I'm not talking about treassure hunt or anything like that ...

Last Thursday , when I came back home at about 4.00pm , I immediately set up my tools to do some simple works . Those works should be finished by tomorrow according to my schedule .

Here is the tool box that I personally use .




This is the top layer of my toolbox contents which consist of basic tools and wires .


This is the second layer of my toolbox which consist of all kind of prototype circuits .

So , what is prototyped circuits actually ?
It is circuit samples and simulations before you do the actual circuit implemantation .

The circuits below are the end actual working circuits after prototyping it several times . These circuits with another one that I did not included in this post will be integrated with a microcontroller and keypad LCD . I'll do so by next week when we finished programmig the microcontroller to control inputs and outputs perfectly .


These are buzzer , LED's and IR circuits which will be connected to diffrent port pins of microcontroller accordng to our project proposal .







Below are the simulations of my IR circuit to send inputs to microcontroller and further process will proceed which I'm lazy to write and explain what am I doing actually .

Both circuits are the same . The only difference is the signal it send to MCT . You observe by yourself ar!


No comments:

Post a Comment