Friday, November 18, 2011

Can't Let You Go

Well, I was fooling around youtube. Then, on the homepage, I saw a clip. I clicked on it. One clip leads to another. Then, I came across this song accidently. It sounds good to me, so I thought, it would be good sharing the lyrics here. Here we go!

I'm runnin' out of breath
no air is in my chest
its like i can't breathe again
we have another fight
another sleepless night
it's like i can't see the end

were screaming on a daily basis
why we keep wasting
something that was once so strong (ooh)
I can't keep on fakin'
smiling around my friends when
deep inside I feel so wrong

Chorus:
can we fix this?
stop the screaming
I don't wanna have to feel the need to leave when
there's no need and
my addiction
is you, is you, is you

we can do this
we'll get through this 
I don't wanna keep crying
I don't wanna fight no more
I hate that I love you, 
I can't let you go

I can't - ooh

Bridge:
I try forgive you
but you don't listen to a word I say
you're stubborn
you don't learn
but I still love you in every way
I won't fight
you baby baby
i won't lie
to you
I will try
my hardest to keep you in my life


Artist: Maribelle Anes

No comments:

Post a Comment