Sunday, November 6, 2011

Randomness

I have too many things to do at once. I don't know which one to start. I don't know whether or not can I finish them all before the end of this year.

Here are the list:

  • Religious Report / Docs related to Sunnah Prayers
  • Writing a script / application that will solve my VPS problem. I am still unsure how to do this. But I know I can somehow complete it
  • Writing my first ebook.
  • Developing and driving traffic to my to be squeeze page
  • Invest in my 3rd to be Expert Advisor
  • Revise my religious studies
Well, currently, I am multi tasking everything as in do this a bit and then change to do the other subject. Some people say that multi-tasking is not good. It is better to focus and do one thing at a time. But for me personally, I get bored easily if I do one thing for a long time. That's why I do bit by bit, step by step.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment