Saturday, November 12, 2011

NTUC Shopping

Well, today is the first day I went to shop alone for groceries. Usually, mum and dad will go out together in the morning to shop together. But today, I did it alone..

Well, to cut the story short, I was like a fool in the NTUC. I spent about 45 minutes there just to find out this items:

  • Eggs
  • Fish ball
  • Hot Dog
  • Cinnamon (Today then I know what on earth is Cinnamon)
  • Macaroni
  • Milk (Low fat)
  • Cheese
  • Canned Mushroom
  • Chicken cube
  • Banana (I forgot to buy this thing. LOL)
  • Tooth Brush
Total Cost: $19

Then in the afternoon, I was planning to go to the bank to settle some stuff. But then.. Bank closes at 1pm and  I was there at about 3pm. LOL. What a day. So, I changed my course of direction towards Sing Post to post some important items that are being requested by my dad. Well, it was also the 1st time I post an item out of the country. Well, it was quite a good lesson anyway.

That's all ~

No comments:

Post a Comment