Friday, November 4, 2011

Wrist Injury

Well, this week is a very challenging week. I sustained a wrist injury since last Saturday during street soccer match. At first, I thought it was just a simple injury that will goe off in a matter of hours. But I was wrong.. completely wrong. It lasted for about 1 week.

And... The worst thing is that I kinda forced myself to do self physical training. The pain got worsen after I did some pull ups. At that point in time, I realized that I have to give some attentions to my wrist. From that day (I think Wednesday) onwards till today, I tried not to use my right hand except when eating.

Glad that I am at home. I applied some temporary bandage to fix my wrist bag. Hopefully, it will get better soon. I think the good thing about this injury is, I could strengthen my left more. That's all for now dear bloggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment